« Home | POSTING BEGINS!!! » | Another Update » | JUST TA LET YA KNOW . . . » | What's Happening 2/6/07 » | America: The Savage Nation? » | What's Happening: 2/2/07 » | What's Happening: 1/26/07 » | What's Happening: 1/25/07 » | '08 RACE UPDATE: » | They Don't Trust Him »

Yet Again

Hey everybody! As I look back on my last post from May, promising regular posting that was never delivered, all I can say is that I am deeply sorry for not delivering new posts. The reason I have not posted in such a long time is because it became more like a chore and put a pressure on me that I didn't like. So, I've come up with a solution to the problem. I'll deliver a new post every Saturday. That's the only promise I can make for now-- a new post every Saturday. And I'm sure that once I begin posting on Saturdays, it will become my hobby again and you may start seeing much more posting throughout the week.

Although I haven't been blogging, that doesn't mean that I've been politically dormant in these last few months. I've been very busy getting involved in activism on a local and national level. So I've still have lots to talk about.

Well, I have to get going. I've got some work here that needs to be finished. Thanks for reading. Come back on Saturday!!!!!

Previous posts

Links


Archives


THE LIBERTY AND JUSTICE BLOG IS 1 YEAR OLD THIS MONTH! IT'S STILL A BABY BLOG WITH GROWING TO DO, BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ AND MADE THE FIRST YEAR GREAT. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LAJB, AND MANY MORE TO FOLLOW . . .